I have a double stroller. It's like pushing a bus. It's incredibly hard to maneuver and it's such a pain. So I got this idea from my sister, Gina, and also from a friend, Meghan. My boys love it. They have so much fun sitting together when we take walks and it's SO MUCH easier for me
Don't you love how they're looking at the same thing and doing the exact same hand motion? I love them....

I love all these posts Jodie! And, I'm rather flattered that I was mentioned in one of them too! We loved to double up in the single stroller for as long as we could! And your boys are absolutely darling! What good kids you have! And do share the secrets of your Clark's writing skills! I am so impressed!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have done this with the twins, but I think they would have tortured each other. :) I agree pushing a double is AWFUL
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Totally brings back memories of "Spider swinging" with my twin when mom didn't want to push 2 kids... fun times!
ReplyDelete