01 May 2009

Jasmine

A year ago, for Mother's Day, Adrian bought me a Jasmine plant. To many of you it sounds like a silly gift, but it really meant a lot to me. You see, we decided that we wanted to choose a flower to sort of "represent" Anna. One that we could plant wherever we live to help us remember her. We chose the Jasmine. Tiny and white, very fitting for our tiny angel.

Today it bloomed for the very first time.


So sweet, so perfect. Just like my Anna.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. They are also smell really sweet. I've never thought of growing them inside. A natural air freshener.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized I wrote almost the same thing as Emily. :) I really think that is a great idea. And it bloomed just before Mother's day this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I have a tree Lantana tree that "represents" my sweet Allie. It's beautiful this time of year! I love to water it, trim it, and watch it bloom. Thank you for sharing your Jasmine with us! It's beautiful! :) and Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful. I'm so glad that it's blooming for you.

    ReplyDelete