15 May 2009

check back in a bit.

When I get a spare second, I promise to post something new and exciting. Actually I have a few things in mind to post. But as of now all my free time is spent painting, and painting, and painting...

But while you're waiting for my exciting post, I want to inform all of you of something kinda cool. Do you remember in Dec. when I won a few different things (a hat and a notebook) thanks to SewMamaSew and their give away day? Well--good news--there's another give away day coming next week! Basically tons of people are giving handmade items away. You just have to visit their blogs and enter to win. Last time there were so many blogs that it took me literally hours to enter all the give aways--and I even got bored with it near the end and quit. Anyways, check it out. And I am going to join the crowd and give something of my very own away. Yep, my first give-away. But you have to check back on May 27th.

1 comment:

  1. Jodie, I'm getting married! Hey, I'd love to send you an invite. Will you email me your address to annalisakindt@gmail.com? Hope you are well. I love checking your blog every once in a while!

    ReplyDelete