23 April 2009

Our fourth!


Our fourth anniversary that is...not our fourth pregnancy in case you were wondering. :) In fact, this is the first anniversary that I have not been pregnant (can I get a congratulations over here?)

But I digress. Happy Anniversary, Adrian! I love you more today than I did yesterday. I am glad we get to spend forever together.

14 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You have been through more in these last 4 years than some people go through in a lifetime... We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are a precious couple! Happy Anniversary!
    Forever...is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jodie! Wow..four years...love the picture...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and congrats on having an anniversary without being preg.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats -- on the 4 years and also on managing to not get pregnant. We're so proud of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart seriously stopped. You must have known that's what I would have thought. Gee whiz, Jodie. I'm too young for a heart attack.

    Now that that's out of the way, Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost had a heart attack thinking you were announcing a baby on the way. Happy Anniversary! You guys are perfect for each other. I knew that almost instantly after meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy anniversary!! hope you guys had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! You two are an amazing couple.

    And yes.. when I saw "Our Fourth" I totally thought you were announcing a pregnancy. That would have been fun too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary guys! You are one amazing team.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy (late) Anniversary! You guys look so cute! :O)

    ReplyDelete