I signed up through House Party (click on it and check it out---I don't really want to have to explain it here). It's free and if you're a chosen applicant then you get sent a lot of cool (free) things in your "party pack". For this Juicy-Juice party I got 8 bottles of their new kinds of juice, some water bottles, mini playing cards, reusable grocery bags, mini cups (for tasting), coloring/activity books, growth charts, etc.
Overall, we had a fun morning with friends...and tasted juice on top of it. The best part was that it was all free. So cool!
Surely that is best pic of me to date. No doubt.
ReplyDeleteThat's the cutest thing! We love Juicy juice too so I will def. have to look into it :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE house party! Jen won the juicy juice party too. Except she had to go off and have a baby the day of the party...jeez! :D
ReplyDeleteShe's rescheduling for later this week. I'm really excited to go.
We won the Barilla pasta party right after Kurt came home from Rome. What a blast!
I have a friend who won a little photo printer party. Totally cool! I'll have to get signed up to see what kind of parties I can "win".
ReplyDeleteCool idea! I've heard of "Method" cleaning parties but, this sounds better!
ReplyDeleteSorry Rach! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd Hope--I'm so glad you told me! (I didn't know Jen had her baby!!) Awesome.
You come up with the coolest ideas. Off topic...did you move into your house yet? Did Age get all the repairs finished? Just wondering.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY ANNIVERSARY JODIE AND ADRIAN!!
nope, still working. We'll update the house blog soon and I'll let you know when we do!
ReplyDelete