Jod, the real hard thing is their age. SO hard to get an infant and a toddler in the same camera frame. Period. And way harder to try to get them to do something you have in mind.
i know what you mean, especially about the camera, but really, you got some adorable shots. these are the type of photos i'm so glad to have even just one year later. now let's all find a way to get free SLRs.
i love the second shot where Peter's arm is a blur- that happens ALL the time for me, and i have a good camera, but no skills (apparently). keep shooting, because, as you know, they grow much too fast!
After looking at your post several times - I actually love it. Your boys are so fabulous. Clark is so gentle and so nice and they are both really doing very well even if they aren't doing what YOU want them to do. I want to reach in and just squeeze Peter. So darn cute. Are they really brothers? That's almost the cutest part.....they hardly look related. Like Jamie said - getting an infant and a toddler together is a tough thing to shoot (and get what you really want). Don't put your camera down - we love everything you do.
I'm glad you said that, Mom, because I don't think they look much like brothers, either. Maybe our family will look a lot like us Cozzas---a bit of resemblance here and there but overall pretty different.
I feel your pain. At least you can tell your kids are cute, even without professional quality pictures!
ReplyDeleteJod, the real hard thing is their age. SO hard to get an infant and a toddler in the same camera frame. Period. And way harder to try to get them to do something you have in mind.
ReplyDeleteCute kids. That's for sure.
I hear you.
ReplyDeleteOur camera stinks, too. No way to get a good picture unless we're outside.
i know what you mean, especially about the camera, but really, you got some adorable shots. these are the type of photos i'm so glad to have even just one year later.
ReplyDeletenow let's all find a way to get free SLRs.
i love the second shot where Peter's arm is a blur- that happens ALL the time for me, and i have a good camera, but no skills (apparently). keep shooting, because, as you know, they grow much too fast!
ReplyDeleteYour boys are very cute. Sweet pics!
ReplyDeleteI totally know what you mean! I usually take like 50 pictures and find 1-2 keepers. Oh well...
ReplyDeleteAfter looking at your post several times - I actually love it. Your boys are so fabulous. Clark is so gentle and so nice and they are both really doing very well even if they aren't doing what YOU want them to do. I want to reach in and just squeeze Peter. So darn cute. Are they really brothers? That's almost the cutest part.....they hardly look related. Like Jamie said - getting an infant and a toddler together is a tough thing to shoot (and get what you really want). Don't put your camera down - we love everything you do.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you said that, Mom, because I don't think they look much like brothers, either. Maybe our family will look a lot like us Cozzas---a bit of resemblance here and there but overall pretty different.
ReplyDeleteToo funny. Yeah, why is it that Grandma Cookies breaks out the cam and they're all gorgeous!? I cannot get a decent group shot to save my life.
ReplyDeleteI think these faces are the best. So lovable and sweet!
ReplyDeleteHaha, I love Clark's "cheese" face with the teeth and all!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to know there is one thing your aren't perfect in! :)
ReplyDeletebahaha! That was funny, Ashley! :)
ReplyDeleteUm......how old is Peter? He looks as big as Luke and Luke just turned 1.
ReplyDeleteYeah, my boys are the same.....impossible to have them sit down for a nice photo shoot.....but really do we expect them to. LOL!!!