
When we woke up this morning, Clark and I found that Adrian had dyed our milk green! Clark loved having his cereal with green milk. I wanted to continue the fun and have a green dinner, so I tried dying it all green as well. The green salad with green apples, grapes, avocados, and celery was just fine and so was the green juice...but Adrian said the green chicken was a little unappetizing and I just couldn't help but think I was eating green play-doh while I was eating my mashed potatoes. I think next year I'll just stick with the green milk.
Green chicken? I dunno about that. But somehow green milk sounds fine. Maybe because we're used to drinking bizarrely colored beverages. Sounds like a lot of fun, you guys!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Next year you should try the salad, broccoli (veggie) and spinach lasagne (entree)! (If the kids will eat those things). All green and delicious. I love your plates too!
ReplyDeleteI don't find green food that isn't supposed to be food very appetizing and neither do my kids so we didn't do the green food thing here. So fun for your kids that you did it! :)
ReplyDeleteEmily--I would be more worried of Adrian not eating it, not my kids! He won't touch broccoli with a ten-foot pole.
ReplyDeleteWe always have green pancakes shaped as shamrocks. And green milk. I don't advise dying anything else.
ReplyDeleteLol. That is really funny. Good job for being so festive. I forgot all about it!
ReplyDelete