I know I've said this all before, but if he is anything like our little fatso was, he'll still be wearing the 12-month clothes when he is 17 months. I'm looking forward to seeing how many of his clothes from last summer still fit him. Peter's probably just being efficient with his wardrobe: get to the big stuff quickly and stay in it for a long time.
Yah, I think it's safe to say that he's passed Cami up for good...She wears some 12 month stuff, but she's still pretty comfy in most her 9 month stuff. I am excited to be able to shop for 12 month and up stuff for summer and know that she'll probably be in that zone for most the summer months. Did I mention that Target's selection gets drastically bigger once you're in 12 month and up? Woohoo!!!
oh my gosh, don't feel bad, my boys have always been at least 6 months ahead of their age in clothing... but, little Zac, who will be 2 this month... is wearing some 4T!! The clothes go straight from Ben's closet into Zac's. Kind of convenient, but where did my little baby go???
Cute! And just for the record, Aaron still wears a few pairs of shorts that are 12m....He's 2.5! Shrimpy, I know.
ReplyDeletecute AND slobbery...what else could you ask for?!
ReplyDeletealso, I myself sometimes wear clothing that is larger than my age...so no criticism from this corner ;)
xoxo
J
I know I've said this all before, but if he is anything like our little fatso was, he'll still be wearing the 12-month clothes when he is 17 months. I'm looking forward to seeing how many of his clothes from last summer still fit him. Peter's probably just being efficient with his wardrobe: get to the big stuff quickly and stay in it for a long time.
ReplyDeleteYah, I think it's safe to say that he's passed Cami up for good...She wears some 12 month stuff, but she's still pretty comfy in most her 9 month stuff. I am excited to be able to shop for 12 month and up stuff for summer and know that she'll probably be in that zone for most the summer months. Did I mention that Target's selection gets drastically bigger once you're in 12 month and up? Woohoo!!!
ReplyDeleteHe looks like a cute Gerber baby to me!
ReplyDeleteSounds pretty normal to be. Don't all kids wear double their age?! ;)
ReplyDeleteThat boy is adorable! So, so, adorable!
ReplyDeleteToo cute for words. Hurry and get over here so we can all eat those cheeks! I bet your abs are really big and strong from carrying that little man!
ReplyDeletelol...that was our alexa!! she was a chunker and i loved it. we'll see if i make another roly poly baby here in a few weeks!!
ReplyDeleteThat is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, don't feel bad, my boys have always been at least 6 months ahead of their age in clothing... but, little Zac, who will be 2 this month... is wearing some 4T!! The clothes go straight from Ben's closet into Zac's. Kind of convenient, but where did my little baby go???
ReplyDelete