14 March 2009

"Hello, hello, hello".

There is a "Hello" song that we like to sing quite often in our home. It goes like this:

Let's sing "hello" to _(insert name here)_
"Hello, hello, hello".
Let's sing "hello" to _(insert another name here)_
"Hello, hello, hello".

**repeated about a gazillion times**

This is one of Clark's favorites to sing. What I find funny is who he mentions that we sing "hello" to. He says hello to the obvious: Mom, Dad, Clark, and "Peeper" (Peter). After that come the less-obvious. We always have to sing "hello" to "Maffin" (Adrian's brother, Matthan), Simon (Clark's cousin), Isaac (Clark's middle name), James (Peter's middle name), and Grandma. I'm not quite sure he even remembers his uncle Matthan or his cousin Simon but their names obviously were memorable. I always just chuckle, sing "hello" to Matthan, and wonder if I've heard his name sung more times than he has in his entire life.

6 comments:

  1. hehe! he's such a funny kid...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I think they like it when songs are "starring" people that they know. Jared requests that we sing the "Happy Birthday" song and BINGO about a billion times a day, and he picks whoever the song is about (usually grandma, or often a favorite aunt or cousin).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simon feels privileged to have made the rankings. At least I think he does. And he now recognizes pictures of your boys, too. Speaking of which, how are the family face cards coming?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I know...they're almost done. I keep joking with Adrian that by the time we finish these, it'll be time to start the ones for this year. Anyways, they should be laminated this week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. With that little Smartypants, I wouldn't be surprised if he totally remembers Christmas and knows exactly who Maffin is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My little one LOVES that song too!

    ReplyDelete