Peter has two very prominent cowlicks up front. They swirl in opposite directions leaving a funky "Eddie Munster" hairline (as my sister calls it) or a really wicked widow's peak. I can't imagine liking it too much when he gets older. I decided to trim it today. It's a little better.
On a different note, I'm not surprised that I'm less anxious to take pictures and post about Peter's "firsts" than I was with Clark. I mean, this truthfully isn't even Peter's first trim...that was about 3 months ago. :) Also, we've already given Peter some "solids" (I can't really consider rice cereal a solid) but no pictures. I guess that's what he gets for being a second child. I hope he forgives me.
Dang Jod, he's cute!
ReplyDeletejodie- my jenna has a cowlick right in the middle- dave's sisters call it the scott curse and say she will never be able to have bangs. it so far has made the double pigtails quite tricky. peter is lucky that he is a boy...
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie-pie! He looks like such a happy baby (except in the middle of the night, right?).
ReplyDeleteNow THAT baby SHOULD be sleeping through the night. Give me three days....just three days I tell ya! VERY cute hairline if I may say so myself! He is simply adoreable.
ReplyDeleteAwesome hair. You know he'll be a punk rocker spiker hair guy by default. Girls will be intrigued at least.
ReplyDelete2nd child syndrom huh. I am seeing how that is going to happen here. Poor things.
Hey we are coming to Louisville to to to the Temple on the 16th of January and going to see Wicked after. You wanna have lunch or brunch Saturday morning?
You know what they say about double cowlicks? Your next pregnancy will be TWINS! :)
ReplyDeletewow--what a cutie! And I'm seeing some Ryan Bayles in that guy in these shots.
ReplyDeletexoxo
J
I bet he had an outrageous mohawk before you cut it! Admit it, you've tried it, maybe just during a bath, but you've tried the mohawk look =) He has the best cheeks to munch on too! I bet he gets lots of smoochies from his mama!
ReplyDeleteI'll admit it, Mari. I LOVED doing the mohawk thing on him! :)
ReplyDeleteJana-Adrian says that same thing all the time, he's got a lot of Ryan Bayles for sure.
Thanks Gina, Jen, and Ma. He is pretty cute and happy (mostly during the day of course).
Jen Coleman, I don't believe you're coming, you've stood me up too many times before. :)
and Marni--I'm pretending you never said that. :)
Ummm..... how old is Peter? He totally looks like a toddler. What a big boy!! My goodness!
ReplyDeleteOh and the double cowlicks are awesome, aren't they. Nik has two in the back of his head that go opposite directions and makes a nice mohawk. I constantly have to cut just the part where they opposing hair meets. Sometimes he look like an apple head if I let the hair grow too long on top because then it sticks up causing it to look like the stem of an apple....LOL!!!
Dang cute on Peter, though!!!