Adrian keeps telling me that I'm going to give Peter a complex by calling him that. But I think he is so unbelievably darling that I think he'll be okay. :)
4 months: 16 lbs 9.5 oz; 25 inches long.
(**for a comparison, Clark's 5 month stats were 14 lbs 8 oz and 26 inches long**)And here he is all ready for church

See, he's fat. :) And darling!
Wow, I don't remember your other son being a fatso at all! his double or triple chin is great. Don't you want to pinch his cheeks or give raspberries to his neck all the time?
ReplyDeleteHe's very darling!
ReplyDeleteOk, I cannot believe that you guys have such a chunky little monkey! I mean, you all are so skinny! He's definitely adorable! How is being a mother to two these days?
ReplyDeleteJust wait until he stretches out and learns to walk. Then when you look back at his "fatso" pictures you really won't believe he used to be such chunk.
ReplyDeleteI do want to clarify that he has a stuffed animal shoved under his vest...Adrian thought I wasn't clear enough about that. He IS fat...but not nearly as much as the picture makes it look. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I DO give him raspberries all day long. And LOVE being a mother of 2. Thanks for asking. :)
I'm glad you clarified because my reaction was, "Holy Cow, he didn't seem that chubby before." I figured that you just had him in some very unflattering clothes, but the stuffed animal thing explains it much better.
ReplyDeleteDon't feel bad... Ben was 15 lbs at 8 weeks! He was fat, and short.... =) Now he's the skinniest little 4 year old ever! Jen
ReplyDeleteDon't worry! Adam was at the doctor the other day (He was born August 18th) and he is 15 lbs!! They arn't fat, just fluffy!
ReplyDelete