16 December 2008

Aaaaaaaaand we're back!

Our phones are working again...for the moment. The AT&T guy said that the phone box has been hit one too many times with a riding lawnmower and that this may just be a temporary fix. But better temporary than nothing at all.

And another Clark video for your viewing pleasure. He sings this approximately 47 times per day.


words:
Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman
Once there was a snowman, tall, tall, tall.
In the sun he melted, melted, melted
In the sun he melted, small, small, small.

2 comments:

  1. Funny that Clark sings that 47 times a day. Recently Simon has been requesting that I sing "baby" songs to him, and I only know two, one of which is the variation of "Once there was a snowman" that goes like this:

    Once I was a baby, baby, baby
    once I was a baby, small, small, small.
    Now I'm getting bigger, bigger, bigger
    now I'm getting bigger, tall, tall, tall.

    I think I sang that to him 47 times while he was in the bath the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sweeet! I love it. My boys are just now getting more into music. Ever since Neils was 2 he would say "Mommy, please stop singing now." Guess I need some voice lessons?

    ReplyDelete