The weather has been cold and freezing lately, and then today it was randomly (and wonderfully) 68 degrees! It rained in the morning but by noon there was just wind. We were able to play outside and even take a walk. It was wonderful! Here is a video of the fun we had.
I took a few videos--and in other ones the kite stayed up longer, but I like this one because I think Peter is cute at the end. I think he loved being outside but was a little confused by the wind. :)
First, I love Peter's hair. I can't wait to see him next week.
ReplyDeleteSecond, it was 68 degrees here on Monday. I loved it. I went for a run with Simon and a could've worn shorts. The next day it was in the 30s and it snowed a bit.
It's his little mohawk you're talking about, isn't it? I can't do anything else with that hair thanks to his two large cowlicks. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I think that's how our weather is turning as well.
Yeah, that darling breathy wind face was fabulous! And I would correct you and say that it isn't a mohawk. (I feel qualified to say that) It's more like an Eddie Munster hairline. ;) Ahh, I can really relate to being at the mercy of two opposite-swirling cowlicks.
ReplyDeleteClark has wicked kite skills! Very impressive.
ReplyDeleteI. am. SO. jealous.
ReplyDeleteIt's been below freezing every day this week--we're talking the high of the day-- and it's not likely to change until March. Maybe April.
What a great mom. Letting Clark fly the kite - what if he broke it - it didn't seem to matter to you. I LOVE YOU for that! Totally love that Peter's smile. Rachel is here and we watched it a couple of times. VERY CUTE Jodie.
ReplyDelete