Let me rephrase that: I don't like dog
poop. I also don't like people who are irresponsible with their dog's poop. Why our neighbor lets her dogs poo in our yard and not clean up after them just blows my mind. Especially since she knows we've got little ones running around.
We just knew
this would happen eventually.

Adrian was ultra grouchy about it last night...(and he wasn't even the one who cleaned it up!). Ugh. I hate dog poop.
Most definitely one of the rudest things a person can do. Your neighbor needs an etiquette lesson! :)
ReplyDeleteI hate cat poop too! We get it in our sandbox... and then in our house! We try to remember to cover the sandbox, but when we forget, we always have a prize waiting for us in the morning!
ReplyDeleteGrrr. I already hate dogs. I don't even have words for what I think about their excrement. If my neighbor let a dog poop in my yard, I would go ballistic. Such foolishness I will not tolerate.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about the skat tracks. That's lousy.
Amen. To the dog poop that is. I absolutely love dogs (Hence my three) But there is always a down fall to pets! At least we ALWAYS carry bags with us and take care of any messes. I don't think it would be out of place to ask her to take care of it. Although, I don't think you should have to in the first place...
ReplyDeleteYou won a prize in my Guessing Giveaway.
ReplyDeleteSend me your info and I'll put it in the mail.
Bakerella
http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2008/12/guessing-giveaway-winners.html
YOU WON ANOTHER PRIZE?? Holy cow girl!
ReplyDeleteAnd I could practically smell dog poop just looking at your picture. It made me check my shoes.
Oh, that's just TERRIBLE!!! I hope you can complain to someone in your management office! I have a dog and I don't even like dogs! Mostly, because of all the poop. And the peep. He's driving me crazy! I would be livid if I were you! Yuck!
ReplyDeleteI so hate that for you. Yuck, yuck, and more yuck. If it happens again I would totally ask them to get your carpets cleaned for you.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I probably wouldn't really do it, but I would really want to do it.
And lucky you for winning another prize. It looks like a good one.
Yuck! I totally agree! That happened to me a couple of months ago. I was so excited to see that multiple people had complained and there is now a $50 fine for poop left behind. Neeless to say, I haven't had that problem since :)
ReplyDeleteYuck! I totally agree! We need to create a nice polite sign letting our not-so-nice-and-polite neighbors what we think about their doggies pooping in our yards! We have never had it tracked into the house before. Gross!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe had this problem in our yard. People walk their dogs on our street and let them poop on our yard and then just walk away. One day, I had enough of one particular perpetrator. I took my little baggie and scooped it up, followed the person home. then attached a note to the bag an hung it on her doorknob. The note let her know that we need her to clean up after her sweet little snookums. If she did not, we would unleash our 11 children on her flowerbeds with shovels and Tonka trucks. No, I did not leave my name or address. No, it did not stop her and everyone else, but I felt better. No, we do not have 11 kids -- but I know where to get more.
ReplyDelete