Well, I can never again say that I am unlucky---I won AGAIN! I'm shocked! This time it's this gorgeous hat from this blog. This just make me really happy. Maybe I do need to go to derby so I have an excuse to wear this beautiful hat! Hooray!!
nice job! i love that hat! i tried to win it too. totally angelina-esque in that movie i haven't seen yet. i actually won one of the giveaways as well - it is a welcome sign. super cute.
That is such a cute hat. I can't believe you won twice. That's awesome.
ReplyDeleteOkay. Now I am really jealous. That hat is awesome. I entered that one.
ReplyDeleteSigh.
I'll get over it, eventually. Wear it and be fabulous, Jodie
Wow! Congrats on the 2 wins! I never seem to have luck on that kind of stuff either :)
ReplyDeleteOkay...tell me next time they have drawings and stuff. And don't forget to share some lucky dust so I can win something, too. :)
ReplyDeleteThat hat is so adorable!! Make sure you post a picture of you sportin' your new win!
ReplyDeletenice job! i love that hat! i tried to win it too. totally angelina-esque in that movie i haven't seen yet.
ReplyDeletei actually won one of the giveaways as well - it is a welcome sign. super cute.
Seriously!! You have got to post photos of you in that hat, I think it would look gorgeous on you!
ReplyDeleteWow! you must be super lucky or something! What a perfect hat for the Derby too.
ReplyDeleteJodie,
ReplyDeleteThat is the COOLEST hat I think I've ever seen. Congrats!
Jim
(I know I don't seem to exist in all this family communication but I try to keep up with everyone's blogs. Yours is always fun.)
That hat IS GORGEOUS
ReplyDelete