As luck would have it, the little guy doesn't like to sleep. I take it back. He doesn't like to sleep alone. I take it back. He doesn't like to sleep unless the all-night-buffet is handy.
I won't pretend that it has no affect on me because, well, I'm an exhausted, crappy mom when I don't get my sleep. Plus I'm really sore from all his sucking. And I'm 99% positive that it's because his two bottom teeth are almost out. Poor guy. And poor me.
I guess he just wanted to remind me that he is nothing like Clark. And I guess he feels like we don't deserve to have two great sleepers. But one out of two ain't that bad, right?
I take it back. 50% is failing. *sigh*
ReplyDeleteOh Jodie, I'm sorry you don't get much sleep. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteHe IS cute though. Isn't that more important?
ReplyDeleteHopefully he'll get the hang of it before too long.
ouch ouch ouch... oh the sucking. I am sorry you are sore. I feel ya... like for reals.
ReplyDeleteand the sleeping... it will get better? right?!
I'll be praying for more sleep for you! Ethan moved into bed with us and he's good at eating when he wants now and I could sleep while he ate. He wanted to eat all the time too. So maybe my next one will be the good sleeper?
ReplyDeleteThat's just it, Stephenie--he's been in bed with us since day 1. Now I'm trying to kick him out! :)
ReplyDeleteOUCH. You are a much more selfless and patient woman than I. I like to think that I love my children, but there is no way I could do that. Not even for them.
ReplyDeletemy kids were all-night eaters too... i totally feel for you!
ReplyDelete