06 November 2008

Quite frankly, I think he's crazy.

The huge wind storm we had a few weeks ago blew over a lot of things, including the plastic dome on the street light next to our apartment.
I've been watching it ever since and have noticed that the light keeps melting the plastic. I've secretly been expecting it to fall onto the car that is always parked below it. After I mentioned something to Adrian about it when he got home, this is what ensued.
Yep, he climbed that tree in his slacks and dress shoes. Crazy. But at least he fixed it! Good work, Age!

7 comments:

  1. What's up with you guys and the wind storms? They just must like to follow you and do damage wherever you go.

    Adrian, I'm super impressed with the climbing skills. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious that he's in his work clothes. I love the little girl bystander.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww... i am incredibly jealous of the beautiful trees. they're sooo gorgeous. arizona's fall is not exciting. haha. :]

    but i'm impressed he did that in work clothes and all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO! Hope you have life insurance lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, does that mean you have to wear a tie to work everyday?

    ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, that looks like something Conan would do. No time like the present, right? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. have you seen twilight? Adrian looks just like the vampires in that movie. They swing in trees and hang off braches sideways. Nice job Adrian!

    ReplyDelete