OH MY GOODNESS! Mr. T totally used to do this and I had completely forgotten. It's like you came into my house years ago and took pictures without me knowing. Definately a good trait, and sign of intelligence if you ask me ;)
excellent set of pictures to have! way cool, Clark.
Cute. Lillian now likes to line up the pillows from the couch and jump along them.
Haha, I love it! That is a really cool set of pictures to have.
What a smartypants! My kids were always more into destruction...
OH MY GOODNESS! Mr. T totally used to do this and I had completely forgotten. It's like you came into my house years ago and took pictures without me knowing. Definately a good trait, and sign of intelligence if you ask me ;)
ReplyDeleteexcellent set of pictures to have! way cool, Clark.
ReplyDeleteCute. Lillian now likes to line up the pillows from the couch and jump along them.
ReplyDeleteHaha, I love it! That is a really cool set of pictures to have.
ReplyDeleteWhat a smartypants! My kids were always more into destruction...
ReplyDelete