bwahaha!! So funny. When I asked Adrian if they looked alike in these pictures he said an emphatic "no". Then he said, "well, they share the same nose..."
No way! Are you serious?? I was just about to say something cheeky about whether we're sure Jodie's really the mother of one of those boys...I think they look so totally different!
Holy cow! They look almost identical!
ReplyDeleteSeriously. NO question they look like brothers...They're practically the same. Except Peter is chubbier.
ReplyDeleteWow, they look so much like each other. I have never thought that before seeing that picture! So cute.
ReplyDeletebwahaha!! So funny. When I asked Adrian if they looked alike in these pictures he said an emphatic "no". Then he said, "well, they share the same nose..."
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely yes! In fact, they could be the same child.
ReplyDeleteNo way! Are you serious?? I was just about to say something cheeky about whether we're sure Jodie's really the mother of one of those boys...I think they look so totally different!
ReplyDelete