01 October 2008

Yesterday Peter...

...started doing a little of this


and some of this

and this

wait for it

Ta-dah!
Doesn't this make you just want to kiss him?

I love this kid!

And here's this hilarious one (accidentally taken with the flash) for good measure.
He sure loves Clark.

He's cute and I like it.


**yes, I know the pictures are blury but you try holding the camera at a weird angle while trying to get your seven-week-old to smile and to keep your two-year-old from stepping on said seven-month-old and snap a good, clear picture while you're at it. Then you can criticize. :) **

13 comments:

  1. a-stinkin-dorable!!!!

    I can't wait to see that guy.

    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Do you know how funny you are? Oh, and congrats on the SMILES!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! No worries about the blurriness, I can't get clear pictures of Ethan half the time and he's my only babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodie - that baby is too cute for words. What blurry pictures? I only saw the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm with your mom jodie- i only saw his super cute face. you just cannot not smile looking at that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! Before too long he'll be laughing up a storm. That is my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwwww!

    **yes, I know the pictures are blury but you try holding the camera at a weird angle while trying to get your seven-week-old to smile and to keep your two-year-old from stepping on said seven-month-old and snap a good, clear picture while you're at it. Then you can criticize. :) **
    AMEN, AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is SO full of genes from Adrian's side of the family. He doesn't look anything like your side of the family. It's a little refreshing - especially since he's so darling. I LOOOVE when the smiles start. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! It's Rachel from Bare Necessities blog. :) I think I completely missed something! I never realized that you had another kid recently! CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy for you to have another addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What adorable boys! I miss the days when mine were little.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh, love it! Those smiles are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete