14 October 2008

I don't get it

The gas station nearest our house is currently at $2.98 (Hooray!!) But what I don't get is the gas station across the street from it that is at $3.39 --with customers! You've got to be seriously convinced that their gas is superior in order to want to spend $.40 more per gallon!!

What are you paying for gas these days?

12 comments:

  1. $3.8- something. I'm here in DC>

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're in California, so we're still up at 3.70s to 3.80s, depending on the town. It's a lot better than the beginning of the summer, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a penny. Gotta love the subway system. I don't even know where the closest gas station is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In Fillmore, Utah (aka midpoint of the state), Chevron was going for $3.79, and Maverick (across the street) was $3.39. Same thing. Insanity for $.40.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tucson AZ has just dropped to $3.08-3.19- which is fantastic considering last week it was almost .35 to .40 more.
    I will drive across the street to save .40, but not for .05. People are crazy sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Congratulations (late) on your second! Gas here is around 2.80. Thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy, I'm getting ROBBED! $4.39 at Costco - definitely the cheapest around. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Heiselts! Down here in NOLA, the gas ranges from about $3.15 (in the less safe areas) to $3.40 at the station right next to the grocery store.

    Hope all is well! I've loved seeing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2.99 in NW FL. Although, after we filled up this last weekend, I think it went down again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Today I paid $2.95 at Sam's Club in Mesa. Yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had fun watching the gas drop
    $.50 in a week. It's at $2.79 here in kenosha, wi.

    ReplyDelete