27 October 2008

Halloween Party

We had a Halloween party on Saturday. My sister asked why we did it early and I guess I really don't know. It just seemed like it would be easier to do it on a Saturday where Adrian could help get ready all day. Anyways, I thought it was fun hanging out with friends and eating food. We, unfortunately, didn't get pictures of our costumes but maybe we'll get one at the ward's trunk-or-treat. But don't be too anxious, they weren't that exciting. :) Here are a couple of pictures of our friends
and hey! There is a picture of my boys in their pumpkin costumes. Clark didn't want anything to do with the borrowed giraffe costume we had for him, so he got a hand-sewn jack-o-lantern instead. And poor Peter was roasting in his costume the whole night. :)

Katie and Brent in their very creative costumes (Katie is the Sherriff)


Rachel and Kevin (No, that's not Kevin's work-out costume. I think he came as a lawyer...:))

This is Caleb. His mom made an amazing Super Y costume, which is Clark's favorite show on PBS. (p.s. Robyn G, I know you read this sometimes--do you recognize the couple on the floor in the picture below? They were in the primary in our ward together in Provo...small world! Oh yeah, and they're SuperY's parents...)

And these spiders were my favorite of the decorations. I had a lot of fun making them!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry we couldn't make it! It looks like it turned out great!

    (And I just have to add...the word verification on this comment is "messes". I don't know why that's funny. Maybe cause I just woke up and my house is one of those...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny! I don't remember their name, though. But I do recognize them!
    Your party sounds fun. I think its better to do parties like that early--just to spread out the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love super why at our house too! My two year old niece with a very limited vocabulary now asks 'why?' about everything because of Super Why- I love it! What a fun costume... and I really liked your jack-o-lanterns, very original.

    ReplyDelete