13 October 2008

Fun idea!

My sister posted this fun idea on her blog and said that she has seen it circulating the blogosphere. But in the 90-some-odd blogs I follow, hers is the only one that I've seen with it. So I'm sharing it with the rest of you. Here are her darling children eating lunch in muffin tins! SO creative.

I don't have those nice small tins, so I used these fun cupcake cups that I have. Clark thought they were hilarious and loved eating lunch from them! Try it, I'll bet your kid would get a kick out of it, too!!


3 comments:

  1. Those are pretty much the coolest cupcake "tins" I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen to lizzie! I love those! where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom got them for me but you can get them at almost any store (Michaels, Walmart, Meijer, JoAnn, etc.) in the cake decorating area. I think they're awesome.

    ReplyDelete