Cute :)
Pretend that I think he's adorable, and that we're really happy for you guys!
Darling! Blogging rather than mailing saves a ton on postage.
Jodie,Love the announcement! Thanks for sending us one. Now you pretend I sent you a gift and we're all good...xoxoJ
It's never too late... stick it in with your Christmas cards... or just post those on here too :)
Thanks for sending us that beautiful announcement. It's on my pretend fridge :)
my pretend fridge- that's funny! it is really cute, but i'm more curious about the program you used to make it...are we allowed to save postage by blogging our christmas card?! fantastic!
So cute! I am curious about that program too. It is very cute, in a pretend sort of way :)
love the color palette! so cute! i love how much he looks like clark! can't get over it! so sweet!
So darling! He is such a sweet baby!
Oh, I just used Photoshop. Nothing fancy.
Hi Jodie! I found yours and Jamie's blog on your moms. Hope you don't mind me keeping updated on your family!
Peter is such a cute one. Good work the announcement is really cute.
Gorgeous work, Jodie! Love it. Even for "just Photoshop" it's way fancier than I know how to do!
Cute :)
ReplyDeletePretend that I think he's adorable, and that we're really happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteDarling! Blogging rather than mailing saves a ton on postage.
ReplyDeleteJodie,
ReplyDeleteLove the announcement! Thanks for sending us one.
Now you pretend I sent you a gift and we're all good...
xoxo
J
It's never too late... stick it in with your Christmas cards... or just post those on here too :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sending us that beautiful announcement. It's on my pretend fridge :)
ReplyDeletemy pretend fridge- that's funny! it is really cute, but i'm more curious about the program you used to make it...
ReplyDeleteare we allowed to save postage by blogging our christmas card?! fantastic!
So cute! I am curious about that program too. It is very cute, in a pretend sort of way :)
ReplyDeletelove the color palette! so cute! i love how much he looks like clark! can't get over it! so sweet!
ReplyDeleteSo darling! He is such a sweet baby!
ReplyDeleteOh, I just used Photoshop. Nothing fancy.
ReplyDeleteHi Jodie! I found yours and Jamie's blog on your moms. Hope you don't mind me keeping updated on your family!
ReplyDeletePeter is such a cute one. Good work the announcement is really cute.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous work, Jodie! Love it. Even for "just Photoshop" it's way fancier than I know how to do!
ReplyDelete