Okay, isthisnot the craziest idea ever? Maybe not ever...but I still think it's pretty strange! Adrian says it's genius and we should have thought of it.
Ya, um...that just doesn't look that appealing to me at all. What will they think of next? I still think it's strange that you can buy peanut butter and jelly already mixed, let alone a PB&J already assembled. Too strange!
This goes in the "manufactured food product" category in my book. I just don't think I could enjoy cupcakes without the knowledge and satifaction that at least I put the effort to mix a few ingredients together.
Ya, um...that just doesn't look that appealing to me at all. What will they think of next? I still think it's strange that you can buy peanut butter and jelly already mixed, let alone a PB&J already assembled. Too strange!
ReplyDeleteThis goes in the "manufactured food product" category in my book. I just don't think I could enjoy cupcakes without the knowledge and satifaction that at least I put the effort to mix a few ingredients together.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with both of you! It kind of makes me queasy to think about...
ReplyDeleteAfter today I can say "I can see Adrian saying that..." :)
ReplyDeleteSliceable cupcake batter just sounds so wrong. Very strange indeed.
ReplyDeleteWhy do I want one? Sounds like a terrific idea for moms on the run!
ReplyDelete