I love LOVE that you do it. I think it's so important to respond to those needs, ridiculous and reverting as they sometimes seem, because that's what they need at that time. They need to know that they are sweet and cherished, and that if they really wanted to be swaddled and cuddled, they'd get it. Then they can go about their business when they remember that they really don't love that most of the time.
Ah yes. The swing was a favourite at our place. Tyler will still sometimes steal Jacob's soother - and he's been 3 1/2 years without! Whatever makes them feel special I guess.
that is adorable.
ReplyDeleteThat is just too awesome. What a kid...
ReplyDeleteOooh, Hannah made me the PINK version of that blanket. It's my favorite!
ReplyDeleteI love LOVE that you do it. I think it's so important to respond to those needs, ridiculous and reverting as they sometimes seem, because that's what they need at that time. They need to know that they are sweet and cherished, and that if they really wanted to be swaddled and cuddled, they'd get it. Then they can go about their business when they remember that they really don't love that most of the time.
ReplyDeleteAh yes. The swing was a favourite at our place. Tyler will still sometimes steal Jacob's soother - and he's been 3 1/2 years without! Whatever makes them feel special I guess.
ReplyDeleteHaha I love it!
ReplyDeleteI love when they do this! Such cuties!
ReplyDelete