Oh Jodie, it's beautiful! I love the pink granite and the flowers. Thank you so much for letting me/us in on your entire experience! It truly was and is inspiring to hear and read about it all.
Oh, I love it! So beautiful! I'm so glad you posted this! I can't begin tell you what an incredible experience it was for us just praying for your family! Thank you for sharing with us!
Oh Jodie, it's beautiful! I love the pink granite and the flowers. Thank you so much for letting me/us in on your entire experience! It truly was and is inspiring to hear and read about it all.
ReplyDeleteSending you a hug and strength and thankful for that warm bundle in your arms that can never replace but can help the ache.
ReplyDeleteOh, I love it! So beautiful! I'm so glad you posted this! I can't begin tell you what an incredible experience it was for us just praying for your family! Thank you for sharing with us!
ReplyDelete