Let me just say that I love having 2 children. It was crazy hard the first bit but we're all settling into our routine and even Clark is doing better. He really does like Peter, it just took him a while to realize it. Now he wants to hug Peter and pick him up all the time. He also always says "Bye dada. Bye baby. I la bee (I love you)" when it's bed time. It's very sweet.Where do I start with Peter? He's balding. Like as in a receding hairline. Male pattern baldness all the way. He used to have two crazy cowlicks. Now he hardly has any hair there. Weird!
His baby acne is clearing up a bit...but he still won't be able to get a date for at least another week or two.
He is such a daddy's boy. Adrian is the only one who can really get him to sleep. When I hold him he just expects to be fed and is grouchy when I don't oblige.
He's a tank. This kid is seriously large. He's got a great double chin and little chubby legs. I love it! Adrian was swaddling him today and made the comment "Peter has a barrel chest". I'll bet money that Peter is going to be a lot bigger than Clark when they're older.
He has a really strong neck and loves to look around (though his control needs a little work)
We sure love him!


Jodie - we are enjoying the updates on Peter! I can't believe how much I miss him. I am going to have to fly over there for his 3 mos picture session. Please?
ReplyDeleteCami will go out with him. She doesn't mind the acne. She knows what that's like, and can empathize. :)
ReplyDeleteJodie congrats. I can't believe you have 2 beautiful babies. How are you? Next time you are in good ole Arizona let me know, I would love to see you and so would my mom:)
ReplyDeleteHe's such a cutie!! My hairstylist friend explained the hair thing to me the other day because we are battling the ever receding hairline with Cecelia. Apparently, babies heads grow faster than their hair can catch up, so those without head of hair often look like they have receding hairlines until their hair growth can catch up. :( Sad for our little bald babies!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious, Claire! I never would have guessed that!
ReplyDeleteAh, he is so cute! At least your baby has hair, mine is still bald!
ReplyDeleteBald babies are the best. Peter is adorable! He is a bit older than BrenLeigh right? ; ) Yay no more pregancy uncomfort (at least for a bit)! Mas babies por favor! I think we make cuties!
ReplyDeleteMy son went completely bald by the time he was 3 months, losing his dark thick hair. Then it grew back blonde and wispy. Strange! I lost hair that grew back too. Glad to know Adrian's such a great daddy!
ReplyDelete