Just wanted to let you all know that we're still alive and SO happy. We are all feeling good, maybe a tad bit tired, but everything is going well. I have had a couple of picture requests and I PROMISE to put some more up of Peter soon. My mom is here for the next couple of days and is taking a million fabulous pictures as we speak. So give me a few days to enjoy my mother being here and I promise to post pictures of our darling little boys. Thanks for your patience. :)
Jodi, I'm so glad that you have that little guy to hold onto finally. New babies are the best! Enjoy your 'mom time'.
ReplyDeleteYes! We are DYING to see pictures of Clark lovin' on baby Peter!! :D
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new addition.
ReplyDeleteYou are SO lucky to have her there! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.
ReplyDelete