16 July 2008

talks to himself

I love listening to Clark when he talks to himself, which is fairly often. He repeats the alphabet over and over or numbers 1-20 (numbers 14-19 sound pretty much the same, but it's always the right amount) and lately he has started saying "C-L-A-R-K, Clark!" "M-O-M, Mom!" "A-D, Dad!"
I really wish I could get it on camera, but until then I can only smile and be proud.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe one day'll I'll get to meet Clark! I'm excited for you're new little one as well. Hey, I was just in "the South," and thought that you probably not too far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the missing word "were." You'd think I went to school and learned something...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i hear you!! i think the best part of being chloe's mom is when i hear her singing primary songs to herself and playing quietly. i love love love it!

    ReplyDelete