26 July 2008

Come on, man!

Clark was born 16 days early and the day after one of my siblings' birthday. Coincidentally today is 16 days until my due date and the day after another sibling's birthday. So today should be the day, right? Now can someone please tell that to my child?

6 comments:

  1. I am really sorry, but I have NO sympathy for you whatsoever. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on, Jen...hurry it up will ya??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went 10 days over with Ella, so I can't even imagine how wonderful it would be to have a baby come 16 days early... hope it's today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. April's B-day is on August 10th? Is that too long to wait?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes. Way too long... (ha ha). I'm now hoping he shares it with Todd. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha ha! Yeah, my doctor made the mistake of telling me at 38 weeks he thought Neils would come early... he eventually came the day I was induced at 42 weeks! You've still got time. No worries!

    ReplyDelete