21 June 2008

We scream for ice cream

Last night we went out for ice cream. We walked to Brusters and enjoyed strawberry, pistachio, and caramel explosion (can you guess who ate what?). It was fun and delicious and Clark loved his free kid cone. He was a huge sticky mess by the end of his cone, but isn't that the fun of it?


7 comments:

  1. Oohh was the pistachio as yummy as it sounds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound like a fun flavor! Love the tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I had you on my google reader and when you moved it didn't realize it, so I haven't even seen your blog in so long! Sorry! It's all better now. I'm glad you guys got all moved, and I hope the transition is going okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca-I was afraid of that happening to a lot of people. But after we made the switch, it was kind of too late to go back and warn people and so we just hoped that most people will wonder why the heck we aren't posting and come take a look like you did and see that we are posting after all. :) Glad you found us again.

    And Hope, it was delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jodie Cozza!!! well it's not cozza anymore but does anyones married last name ever truly replace their maiden name, when you grew up them .. No! where are you guys living now?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clark look so big. The cone is small enough that he looks like a big kid holding a normal cone. He is just a grown up looking boy... no baby fat at all it seems (really like a big boy in your mom's pix of his spiky hair)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you guys had Graeters ice cream? You should have some of that too!

    ReplyDelete