18 June 2008

Can I get a little peace and quiet??

Why is it that no matter how well Clark is playing by himself, the second I walk into the bathroom and shut the door he thinks he needs me RIGHT THEN? He'll proceed to yell through the crack, jiggle the door handle (fortunately he hasn't figured out how to open it, yet!), stick his fingers under the door, bang his head on the door, etc. until I've finished and opened it; at which point he smiles sweetly, says "hi", and goes back doing whatever he was doing in the first place. Crazy kid...

5 comments:

  1. oh so much to look forward to. I just recently had to start shutting the door or Haylie follows me in, even if I run to the restroom upstairs. these kids have GREAT timing.
    speaking of timing. I hope your new baby boy comes as soon as you would like. your countdown is winding down YAY for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha! I'm sure it will...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lillian learned how to turn door knobs so now when I forget to lock the door she comes in with her toys and has a grand ole time!

    Then when there's company and you forget to lock the door.... Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lot of kids do this. Makayla can open our doors because they're the lever type. We have to lock all our doors or she gets into everything (and everyone's business if we're talking bathrooms). Makayla is the same way about minding her own business too but the second I decide to do something productive (like studying) she can't deal with it. Sometimes I just end up watching TV.

    ReplyDelete