17 May 2008

Clark's party

Clark's birthday isn't for another week, but we wanted to celebrate it with our friends before we left (and if you read our previous post, it was also a "saying goodbye" party for us as well). We had tons of fun; thanks to everyone who came!!

The Cake
"choo choo!"


The Crowd
Singing to the "birthday" boy (it was too windy to light the candles, but he loved being sung to!)

And the drinking fountain. :)
Thanks again to all our friends, we're really going to miss you!!

9 comments:

  1. Sorry we missed it Jodie-looked like lots of fun! We'll miss you guys! Thank goodness we have blogs to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodie, that cake looks awesome! I envy your domesticity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Goodness. I absolutely love that cake. You are so very awesome, Jodie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodie - that cake was so clever and professional - you should have charge admission just to see it! WOW! Good luck with your move next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cakes keep amazing me. Too fun! I wish we could've been there (assuming we would've been invited ;)), it looks like it was fun! Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a good time. Clark is growing up so much! I can hardly believe he is almost two.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cake is so cool! Holy cow! Hope your move goes smoothly. Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sad we moved North before you guys even graduated :( Wish we could have been there. You guys are so awesome. Can't think of anyone else I could live with for a month and genuinely wish it could have been a little longer at the end of it. I am truly a better person for knowing you guys. Good thing we'll still at least see each other as often as we see any other family!

    Happy birthday early, Clark, and beautiful cake Jodie, and congrats again on getting a good job, Adrian!

    ReplyDelete