30 May 2008

Clark's newest word

Clark is doing SO much better in his speech! I'm so excited. He mimics tons of words and has really been improving communication. Although I realize I now need to be a little more selective as to what I say when he's around.

The most amusing thing to me right now is when he goes to the top of the stairs and yells down "Age" (though the "g" sounds more like "sh") which I'm pretty sure is him trying to get his father's attention since I so frequently call to "Age" from upstairs as well. :) Too funny!

2 comments:

  1. Too Cute! Lillian used to do that with Kurt too - yell up the stairs...

    I am requesting a video clip :) I am super excited he's talking more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't get Makenzie to call Mike "Dad." She calls him Mike, and then when she really needs him right now she yells, "Michael" at the top of her lungs. I can't quite figure out where she got that from :)

    ReplyDelete