14 May 2008

27 week comparison


Seeing this comparison tells me two things:
1) I am not as ridiculously large as I feel--in fact I'm pretty comparable to how big I was with Clark.
2) I need a more flattering shirt--sheesh.

5 comments:

  1. I think you look completely cute. And I think it's kind of funny that you have the same length hair for each pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realized that about my hair, too. funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I didn't even think of taking weekly photos of my 1st pregnancy, so I will have nothing to compare my next one with. Sad. You look beautiful, Jodie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you can finally see it too. You are not as large as I am! Ha. You're funny. You're beautiful and I only wish I had the "Cozza" genes. My genes tend to run on the fat side. Not that I have to follow suite (sp?), but it really does make a difference. O.K., so I eat a lot too. I admit it. :) You're looking good Jodie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that shirt is so cute! And you're so cute with your tiny tummy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete