30 April 2008

Zoo fun

We went to the Indianapolis zoo today. SO fun. Clark is at such a great age to enjoy all the animals. By far his favorite was the ocean exhibit. He loved the fish and sharks the best. He just kept pointing and yelling "Dish!" "Dish!" to anything that swam past. We also got to pet some sharks--very cool.
We saw a lot of cool animals that I'd never seen before...like a walrus. I also had no idea that walruses are GIGANTIC. I mean, I knew they were big, but had no idea they were that big.

We also liked the elephants. The baby elephant was so cute (not pictured here) and I could appreciate all the mom had to go through in getting it here. What I mean is that by the time I finally have this baby I will have been pregnant almost as long as an elephant is. Sheesh.


Anyways, we won't bore you with zoo details since they are usually always the same (we saw this animal and this animal...) but I am excited to report that the Louisville zoo is fairly close to our new place so you'd better believe we'll be frequent guests (especially since they have a splash pad!). Hooray for Zoos.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! We love the zoo. If the weather would ever cooperate we might actually get to visit ours.

    ReplyDelete