Clark loves the ABC "song" though we never really sing it. He just likes saying the letters over and over and over. Once he gets to about "N" he starts having trouble saying some of the letters, but he always knows which ones come next.
p.s. Thanks to Missy for helping increase our protection! Our first video clearly showed our family home evening chart with our last name--something we're trying hard to protect this time! We re-recorded it in a different location. If you happen to see anything like that please shoot us an email to help us protect our family better!
SO cute!! I love the video. Well done Clark-Man! I like your cute hair, too, Jodie.
ReplyDeleteHi Jodie, this is Melissa again (lizzie and Micah's friend). I just clicked on your link over there and saw that you are trying to be more discrete with some stuff on your blog. Now I'm worried and wondering if I might be needing to do that too. What made you decide to do it? If you want to be more private about the conversation you can reply on my blog or email me.
ReplyDeletethanks :)
Melissa--
ReplyDeleteWe never really had anything creepy weird happened to us that would really warrant needing to be a lot more private, however, we had handful of friends who have. They put really specific trackers on their blogs showing who came and what they came to look at and once they realized people from creepy sites were visiting and re-visiting their posts with picture of their girls in the bathtub or their boy in leotards, they knew things needed to change.
We talked it over and agreed that we had been too relaxed about what things we (I) had been posting. In our archives you could find a tour of our apartment with what stuff we own (Great! Let's give every weird-o a map to all the stuff they want to steal!) plus the apartment number and complex---it wouldn't be that hard to find us! We also had all of our birth dates, full names, and some other personal information that we didn't want every Joe-schmo in cyber-space knowing. We could have gone and deleted all those posts, but we wanted to keep them (and it would have taken forever!) so that's why we created a completely new blog.
Oh yeah, we could have also just privatized our blog, however, I actually like it when friends of friends come to visit (I do it too!) and by privatizing we'd get a whole lot less visitors (of friends and family as well) because of the pain it is to log in every time.
So basically, it's all up to you whether you feel like you need to be a little more discrete. I had originally thought I would only do something about it once there had been a problem--but then I realized I didn't really want it to go that far. :)
Anyways, enough of my novel. Good luck in your blog safety!
Yikes!! Creepy people visiting is a scary thought.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the info, it is a good thing to be conscientious about. I probably should be much more careful then I am. uscjedh
Haha!! the uscjedh at the end of my comment was the word verification, they prompt you for when your publishing a comment. oops!:)
ReplyDeleteJodie, I love this, yay for Clark! He's one smart kid. Keep the videos coming!
ReplyDeleteClark is too cute. So are YOU, Jodie! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHello from long ago...
ReplyDeleteThis is Rometta. Ben and I live near the Cincinnati Temple and can hardly wait to see (all three 1/2 of you) Soon I hope!
Take care and keep me alerted to details of your move. romamma@gmail.com