Thursday night we headed to the opening night at the Drive-in. Clark's school does it every year, and it was fun for Clark to see some of his friends and his teacher there. We saw Wreck-it Ralph and had a really wonderful time .
We decided to have an all-around awesome evening and we ate at McDonalds beforehand (happy meals and ice cream!) AND we went to the $1 so they could pick out a treat for the movie (okay, to be honest, we had to bribe Clark into going because he doesn't like any full-length movie due to the scariness factor but the rest of us really wanted to go). It started late (since it had to be dark) but Adam, bless his heart, fell asleep which made it a little more enjoyable.
Afterward Clark said "I changed my mind, I liked the movie. But the scary parts made my stomach hurt. Or maybe it was all the candy..."
I hope it was a night they'll remember!

What a fun memory Jodie! Hahaha - gotta love that Peter fell asleep. We saw that movie and enjoyed it also!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Ma! And I think it's funny that the last 3 posts you called Adam "Peter". It's funny because I do the same thing almost every day! haha!
Delete