27 May 2013

Clark is seven!

I can't believe they just keep growing! :) 

Clark turned seven and had such a fun birthday party.  He is STILL obsessed with Angry Birds so I appeased him by agreeing to an angry birds party.  It actually really was a blast.  We made a giant sling shot which was the hit of the party.  We also had a parachute, popsicles, party games, and a pinata.  When it was over Clark told me, "It was even better than I thought it would be!"












It was so windy that the candles didn't light.  He was a good sport about it anyways!
 







I hope he doesn't expect us to top it next year!

1 comment:

  1. 7 is the perfect age to go all out for a party. Old enough that he'll remember, but not too old that he's too cool for something fun! This looks like an awesome party!

    ReplyDelete