09 April 2013

First family bike ride

Last week Adrian came home and surprised me with my very own bike!  I haven't owned one since I was about 12 years old.  I was so excited to try it out on a family bike ride.

Between the Saturday sessions of conference we drove to a little bike path down the street and enjoyed the beautiful weather as a family.


Claire rode in the bike trailer and Adam could have as well--except he protested.  Luckily he liked the bike seat a lot.  We may need to get him a little helmet, but I have no idea where to find one his size.



 Here's to many more family bike rides in the future!

2 comments:

  1. So jealous. That's on my list of things to get this summer . . . though it does make me a little nervous to ride on city streets with it. What kind do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, you guys! And the weather has finally warmed up! I try to ride to work at least once a week, and it was pretty chilly at times! (I have a short beard right now, and I had troubles with my breath condensing and freezing on my beard in the mornings!) But now it's nice. I would love to go biking with the family, although we'll probably have to wait until the youngest is a bit older. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun, though!

    ReplyDelete