This crazy kid turned 4 and had a "ball party"
The day after his birthday he stepped on a nail (badly--he had to get a tetanus shot even!) and refused to walk on his foot for almost 2 full weeks (hence the kneeling in the pinata picture). It was difficult to have an infant, a clingy 2-year-old, and a gimp 4-year old to take places. But we still managed a trip to the state fair. Peter rode in the stroller the whole time and we enjoyed seeing (and petting) a bunch of animals, and eating fair food like corn dogs, funnel cakes, and fresh lemonade.
This might have been the craziest pigeon I've ever seen. I wish I had gotten a picture of the angora rabbits (do a google search and you'll see what I'm talking about)! So crazy!
This kid started 1st grade and did a face-plant on the sidewalk and got a nasty scrape. He hated those next few days of school when everyone looked at him and asked him what happened. Luckily just over a week later it is almost completely healed.
I made a cape for a friend's late birthday gift, but made it too small. Luckily the girl's first initial is "C" so I told Claire it was for her and am making a new one for the friend. She loves it because her brothers each have one they got as Christmas presents.
The man had a crazy idea to make a fire pit. On wheels. I love his hilarious ideas sometimes.
And BEST of all, the little guy learned to smile. LOVE that grin.









What a great review! I especially LOVE Claire's cape! She looks way cute and happy, so I'm glad it worked out that way!
ReplyDeleteNo, IIII love Claire's cape! And I love the firepit on wheels too.
ReplyDelete