27 June 2012

Claire's first haircut

Sunday night Claire got her very first haircut.  I've been trying to avoid it for a long time because I knew that once I cut it that all her baby curls would be gone, and oh how I loved her curls!  But it was getting too long.  I'm surprised that I remembered to document it. :)

Before:


During:  (eating a sucker and watching a movie)
 


 After: (I think some of the curls are still there!)

Isn't she cute? 


I cut the boys' hair as well and thought the comparison between the boys' hair and Claire's was crazy.  Looking at it like this, her hair looks a little strawberry colored.


1 comment:

  1. I'm telling you...the girl may not be a "redhead" the way YOU are a redhead, but she definitely has red in there. And she's SOOO freaking cute. Congrats on pulling the trigger and trimming it up. Nice fresh ends are so nice. :)

    ReplyDelete