11 April 2012

We did it

We weren't planning on transitioning Claire to a toddler bed any time soon. Nor were we planning on having her join the boys so soon. But then it just happened and we haven't looked back since. We had been talking to the boys about it on and off for weeks "Do you want Claire to sleep in your room?" and they were really excited for it to happen. Then one day last week as I was cleaning out Claire's closet (which housed the toddler bed) I just decided to set it up and see what ensued. It's been over a week and she has slept in it every night. They all go to bed slightly later than usual and we have had to remind them all more than once to "go lay back down!" but overall I am glad we did it...and so is Claire.

(This picture was right after we set it up. It was in the afternoon and Claire is pretending to sleep :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment