A few weeks ago was cold and kind of snowy. We had no where to go. Those things are mix for trouble around here (getting annoyed with each other, not giving the kids enough attention, etc.) so Adrian and I brainstormed idea we could do with them. He came up with the tent idea and I knew it would be a hit!

We put our balls inside for some fun (throwing, kicking, bowling, etc.). Later they watched movies inside and loved it.

Especially Claire. :)
Oh man! That picture of Claire just made my day.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you do such fun things with your kids. You and I are so similar and your posts, give me the drive and the ideas that my kids do as well. I love when you post your different random activities. I would venture to say I've done 90% of them after you post them. Keep them coming! I love a day in the life of Jodie and kids!
ReplyDelete