I'm copying this post from part of my sister Jamie's post. (Thanks, Jamie)
This trip was one of the first times in a while that all of us:
Jana, Gina, Jamie, Jenny, Jodie, Jimmy, Joe and Jacob,
and all of the spouses (and girl friend) -
Jim, Caleb, Ryan, Derek, Adrian, Karissa and Susan
- were all together. It hasn't always felt like our family was big, but this looks like a lot!
(*if you don't know my family well, we are standing in order L-R*)
(*if you don't know my family well, we are standing in order L-R*)
And with all of the grandchildren, we really look like a big group.
The numbers go something like this:
Jana and Jim - 3 kids,
Gina and Caleb - 3 kids and one due in the summer
Jamie and Ryan - 4 kids
Jenny and Derek - 4 kids
Jodie and Adrian - 3 kids and one due in the summer
Jimmy and Karissa - their first due in March.
Grandkid total: 17, and 3 more to be born in 2012.


My pleasure - but did you double check my numbers? I might have made a mistake...
ReplyDeleteAnd Jod, every time I look at the pictures of all of us together I think how beautiful you are. Not trying to flatter you. I'm just saying. You're cute.
Thanks, J. So nice of you to say. :)
Deletethat's it? come on, you guys need to get busy! j/k, that's so great! makes me miss my family. haven't seen some of them in several years.
ReplyDeletehaha! Can't you see we ARE getting busy? I mean, 3 more babies this year? Plus the fact that 13 of these children are under the age of 6? Come on, give us a little credit here. :)
Delete