It's fun and interesting to see the differences in our eggs. Being ignorant I assumed all eggs would look like the ones at the grocery store. How wrong I was! Here are just a few of our fun and wonky eggs.
In this first picture, the middle egg is a store-bought. The left is the current normal-sized eggs we get and the one on the right is a double-yolk (or a twin, if you will).
In this first picture, the middle egg is a store-bought. The left is the current normal-sized eggs we get and the one on the right is a double-yolk (or a twin, if you will).
This was another awesome and wonky egg. The right egg is our "normal" and the left is long and skinny (also a "twin" egg).


I love the word wonky!
ReplyDeleteI am now officially jealous that you have chickens and your own eggs. So awesome.
ReplyDeleteWho said they love the word wonky? Check out the Percy Watson books from your library and read them to a kid. There is a hilarious book about something WONKY.
ReplyDeleteBut really I wanted to say - Wow! We've never had the long variety! Those are awesome.
Whoops. I said Percy Watson, but I meant Mercy Watson. (wonky.)
ReplyDelete