We were totally impressed and we all had a great time. There was a petting zoo (goats, bunnies, ponies, etc),
pony/horse rides,
all inflatable toys imaginable (for bigger kids and smaller kids),

a carousel,

carnival-type games, acrobats, cotton candy, popcorn, funnel cakes, snow cones, ice cream, face painting, balloon animals, clowns, jugglers, men on stilts, etc.

Plus, since it was at Adrian's work they opened the cafeteria and served food from KFC, Long John's Silver, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, A&W, and more. Oh, and did I mention that it was all FREE? Yeah, I know. We stayed for about 3 hours and we all had a really great time. I had no idea what to expect, now I can't wait until next year!
I love it!! I still remember a few of my dad's work picnics years and years ago. It's always a good family time. So glad you all had fun.
ReplyDeleteThat is AWESOME!!!
ReplyDelete