21 July 2011

Family picture 3

I'm pretty sure this is my favorite picture of Peter. Doesn't he look so sweet?

3 comments:

  1. As I said on Facebook, I think this is my favorite of everyone. I LOVE how peter is holding onto Adrian's leg like that. I love that you all are a little more spread out. It just looks so balanced. No wonder they say that an odd number of children is the best for picture taking.

    Kinda wish this one was on the barn background cause I'm a HUGE fan of the barn thing, but the foliage is really nice, too. I like that you didn't match everyone. Looks more "real" to me. It's just a great picture all around.

    PS. You, my friend, look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so nice of you, Laura. After we took these I was bothered by my orange shirt because it was so different than everyone else's (it matches the orange on Claire's, but you can't see enough of hers to really tell). I was determined to go take new ones but it was too hot and there wasn't enough time. Funny that you picked up on it as something you did like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Laura. It just looked like a normal day where everyone just happened to look fantastic and be in love with each other and being together. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete