15 July 2011

4th of July

I finally uploaded the pictures from my camera of the Fourth of July. I'm only a couple weeks late. These are the shirts I made for the kids (of course I copied someone. I got the instructions from HERE).





Then at our ward party I took a few crappy pictures. Oh well.

Claire and Noah had the best time after dinner when we filled their trays with water and let them splash and get soaking wet. So fun!
These hot air balloons were not part of our party (there were 3 this close), but the kids especially loved watching them rise.

Then, the primary got to throw water balloons at the Bishopric (as a reward for bringing their scriptures to chuch so many times) which was another highlight for the kids.


And lastly, just because she's still cute.




4 comments:

  1. Totally adorable! I love those shirts!!! You are too cute! What a fun party your ward has! I want to move somewhere that we could do something outside in the summer and not end up with heatstroke! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I miss the 3rd ward!

    Your mom got some great pictures of your family! Claire is just too cute, I can't stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have to tell you which picture is my favorite!! I just downloaded it. :)

    ReplyDelete